PLAN YOUR VISIT
Ten tips for getting the most from your WonderFest weekend.
Here are hints from the ‘experts’ on planning your visit!
- Reserve your room at the Crowne Plaza. It is more fun to stay at the show hotel.
- Consider extending your visit a day or two and checking out some of the local or nearby attractions. Cool stuff!
- Grab the purple brochure when you arrive. It’s our Pocket Guide, and it has everything you need to know about the weekend events.
- Start saving early for the dealer’s rooms. Consider an Early Bird admission to get in early on Saturday.
- Attend the after-hours events. The full WonderFest experience includes lots of after-hours fun!
- If you’re a model builder, enter the Amazing Model Contest. If you’re not, consider it an amazing art show that fills a ballroom!
- Connect with your friends from the online hobby discussion boards. Put your screen name, as well as your real name, on your badge so they can recognize you.
- Take advantage of our outstanding how-to demos to hone your model-making skills.
- Sign up for Friday daytime workshops if you want to improve your modeling skills without cutting into your weekend.
- Bring your kids to the Make & Take, so they can build a model and take it home.
WonderFest is on May 30-31, 2020.