- You will need to be able to print the entry form, so please ensure you have a working printer.
- Fill out the online form, ensuring all required fields are completed.
- Print out your completed entry.
- You can cut it into the three (3) copies yourself and staple them together, or the Box Office staff will.
- Bring all three copies of each model entry to the Box Office/Registration desk at the show and pay the entry fee.
- All forms must be stamped ‘PAID’ by the B.O. staff in order to enter the contest room.
Click help topic to expand
This application should work with most modern browsers on PCs, Macs and tablet/smart phone devices (Apple/Android).
Specifically, the minimum versions are:
- Chrome – 10.0
- Internet Explorer – 9.0
- Firefox – 3.5
- Safari – 5.0
- Opera – 10.5
- Enter personal info (first name [required, max. 150 characters], last name [required, max. 150 characters], mobile phone # [required, North American numbers only], email [required, max. 100 characters])
- Although the system lets you enter up to the maximum number of characters, the printed form is limited to 40 characters. However, your full entry text will be captured in the system and will appear in full on the Award ceremony presentation should your model win a Silver, Gold, or Sponsored Award.
- Enter title or name of model (required, max. 200 characters)
- Use the Remarks field to indicate:
- Manufacturer, kit used, scale, source of subject (movie, book, comic, other), OOB (out of box)?
- Any special modifications you made.
- Any other detail you think is needed.
- Select a category from the drop-down list.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the I’m-not-a-robot widget.
- Review your details for accuracy and spelling and click Submit. An email will be sent to the address you provided with your completed entry form attached as a PDF document.
- You may need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader.
- If you don’t see the email in your Inbox within an appropriate amount of time, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
- Click Open entry form in PDF (preferred), or Print this Page on the completed entry forms page.
- Adobe’s PDF (Portable Document Format) makes printing easier as the margins are set in the document itself, unlike an HTML page. Depending on your browser, clicking Open entry form in PDF will either open a new browser tab with the document, or prompt you to download it.
- If you want to use Print this Page, set page orientation to Landscape.
- If available for your printer, adjust the margins (set to Narrow or similar) to ensure the page prints on one page only.
- You can also use the ‘Shrink-to-fit’ or ‘Fit-to-Page’ feature (if available).
- Alternatively, save the page as PDF and then print it (again, ensuring it is printed in Landscape mode and fits on one page)
- To continue creating additional model entries, click the Go Back button and update the fields as needed.
- Using the Go Back button allows for your personal information to be retained on the form, so you don’t have to re-enter that part.
- Bring the printout(s) to the Box Office/Registration desk on Friday evening/Saturday morning before the contest room closes to pay for your entries.
You must select the ‘Landscape’ orientation in your printer set-up in order for the form to print properly. If your form prints ‘Portrait’ and is cut-off (or prints on multiple pages), re-check your printer set-up (review your printer Help documentation if needed).
If the bottom part of your form prints on a second page, look for the “Fit to Paper Size” or “Shrink to Fit” check box (it may be under the advanced tab). Check that box and reprint the form.
Some browsers (e.g. Chrome, Safari) and printers allow you to print/save a web page to PDF:
You may find this more convenient as it allows you to easily correct paper orientation or fit problems, and to save an electronic copy to your computer. You may need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader.
To avoid making corrections, plan out your information ahead of time.
If you spot an error while on the printout screen of your entry form, click the Back button and make the corrections on the entry form page. Note that when you go to submit again, a new assigned entry number will be created. You must use this form/printout for entering the contest (discard the previous printout).
If you discover an error at a later date, go to the WonderFest.com web site and click the link to go to the entry form page and re- enter your information. Print a new form (note: with a new entry number) and discard the old printed form. Do not write in corrections on a printed form! It will not be captured in the contest system.
Final Note: Should you misplace your printout before the contest, don’t panic! The Box Office can re-print it for you if needed at the time you pay your fee.