- You will need to be able to print the entry form, so please ensure you have a working printer.
- Fill out the online form, ensuring all required fields are completed.
- Print out your completed entry.
- Bring each completed model entry to the Box Office/Admissions desk at the show and pay the entry fee.
- All forms must be stamped ‘PAID’ by the B.O. staff in order to enter the contest room.
Click help topic to expand
This application should work with most modern browsers on PCs, Macs and tablet/smart phone devices (Apple/Android).
Specifically, the minimum versions are:
- Chrome – 10+
- Internet Explorer – 10+
- Firefox – 3.5+
- Safari – 5.0+
- Opera – 10.5+
- Enter personal info (first name [required, max. 150 characters], last name [required, max. 150 characters], mobile phone # [required, North American numbers only], email [required, max. 100 characters])
- Although the system lets you enter up to the maximum number of characters, the printed form is limited to 48 characters for the combined Name field. However, your full entry text will be captured in the system and will appear in full on the Award ceremony presentation should your model win an award.
- Enter title or name of model (required, max. 256 characters)
- Use the Remarks field to indicate (max. 1,024 characters):
- Manufacturer, kit used, scale, source of subject (movie, book, comic, other), OOB (out of box)?
- Any special modifications you made.
- Any other detail you think is needed.
- Select a category from the drop-down list.
- If your model exceeds our size standard entry size limits (18″d x 24″w x 24″h), please check the Oversized entry? checkbox. Note that entries cannot exceed 48″w x 48″d x 36″h.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the I’m-not-a-robot widget.
- Review your details for accuracy and spelling and click Submit. Please do NOT click the browser’s Back button or close the browser window or navigate to another page while the entry is being created, which includes generating the PDF. An email will be sent to the address you provided with your completed entry form attached as a PDF document.
- You may need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader.
- If you don’t see the email in your Inbox within an appropriate amount of time, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
- On the completed entry form printout screen, you can click Download PDF to save a copy of the form or to open it in a new browser tab so you can print it directly from your browser.
- Depending on your browser, clicking Download PDF will either open a new browser tab with the document, or prompt you to download it.
- To continue creating additional model entries, click the Back to Entry Form button and complete the fields as needed.
- Using the Back to Entry Form button allows for your personal information to be retained on the form, so you don’t have to re-enter that part.
- Bring the printout(s) to the Box Office/Admissions desk on Friday evening/Saturday morning before the contest room closes to pay for your entries.
To avoid making corrections, plan out your information ahead of time.
If you spot an error while on the printout screen of your entry form, click the Edit button and make your desired corrections. Click Save to update your entry (and re-generate the PDF to be re-emailed to you) or click Cancel to discard your changes. If you wish to discard the entry entirely then click the Delete button.
If you discover an error at a later date, go to the WonderFest.com web site and click the link to go to the entry form page and re- enter your information. Print a new form (note: with a new entry number) and discard the old printed form. Do not write in corrections on a printed form! It will not be captured in the contest system.
Final Note: Should you misplace your printout before the contest, don’t panic! The Box Office can re-print it for you if needed at the time you pay your fee.